v6daKIF.jpeg

"I often thought that if there had been a good rap group around in those days, I might have chosen a career in music instead of politics." - Richard Nixon​

5bedb03be1b8b3f65f6a8f49a01c9fec.jpg

Democratic Governor and rapper Marshall Mathers of Missouri giving a speech upon winning reelection in 2012. He was a strong supporter of President Shakur (2012 - 2020).

Screenshot of the 2004 Threshold and MGM movie, Foodfight starring Matt Damon as Dex Dogtective, where it received a mixed to negative reviews as well as a mediocre run at the box office but ultimately received a small but significant cult following as years went by.

Alognside the afformentioned Matt Damon as Dex, The cast is comprised of

Anne Hathaway as Sunshine Goodness
Wayne Brady as Daredevil Dan
Andy Dick as Polar Penguin
Ed Asner as Leonard Carlson, (the owner of Carlson's Market)
Eva Longoria as Lady X
Christopher Lloyd as Mr. Plotnik

As well as
Hank Azaria as both Cheasel T Weasel and Dr. Nustrix
Corey Burton as Lieutanant X
Roger L Jackson as Mashed Potato Man

I honestly think this is the kind of movie Damon would star in at this stage in his career.

Was Dex something that almost came to be in real life?

View attachment 906499
Screenshot of the 2004 Threshold and MGM movie, Foodfight starring Matt Damon as Dex Dogtective, where it received a mixed to negative reviews as well as a mediocre run at the box office but ultimately received a small but significant cult following as years went by.

Alognside the afformentioned Matt Damon as Dex, The cast is comprised of

Anne Hathaway as Sunshine Goodness
Wayne Brady as Daredevil Dan
Andy Dick as Polar Penguin
Ed Asner as Leonard Carlson, (the owner of Carlson's Market)
Eva Longoria as Lady X
Christopher Lloyd as Mr. Plotnik

As well as
Hank Azaria as both Cheasel T Weasel and Dr. Nustrix
Corey Burton as Lieutanant X
Roger L Jackson as Mashed Potato Man

Oh yeah,

Originally Charlie Sheen and Hilary Duff would've been the original casting choices for two of the main leads but due several different reasons probably busy schedules, they ended up with Matt Damon and Anne Hathaway as a result