As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Where would be a good place?
If Micheal builds in America possible locations include Phoenix AZ , Seattle Washington, Billings Montana (, Portland Oregon Biloxi Mississippi, Provenience Rhode island Manchester New Hampshire Anchorage Alaska (We had Donald Trump build a theme park there in version 1.00) or Oahu Hawia there a 1,554-acre master planed community on Oahu that broke ground in 2016 called Hoopli that could be butterflied to make room for Micheal's s themepark. If Micheal build outside of america Then I would suggest Vancouver or Winnipeg Canada Dubai UAE (Micheal had fondness for visting Dubia) Sesotna isalnd Singapore (on the site of universal singapre) Jakarata Indonessia Auckland or Christchurch Zealand Tilapia Tiwan Macua China Mumbai inda Bratislava Slovakia Zagbra or Dubrovnik Cortcia Riga Laivia Rio de Janerio Braizl Buneus Aries Argentia Lekia nigeria or somewhere in south africa. There so many loctions you may want to make a poll

Last edited:
If MJ buidl in america pontial localitons include Phoenix AZ , Seattle Washington, Billings Montana (I rembmer someone fleet there were enogu people in Monta Wyoming and the dakota who like a themepark closer then elitch garden to make a park in montana vaible), Portland Oregan Biloxi Misspia, Providene rhode isalnd Manchester new hampsire Acorage alaska (We had trum build a themepark there in version 1.00) or ouah hawaoia there a 1,554-acre masterpalned commniny on oauch that broke ground in 2016 called that could be butterflied to make room for mj's themepark. If MJ build out of america Then I would suggest vancover or wingpg canda Dubia UAE (MJ had fondness for visting dubia) sesotna isalnd singapore (on the site of universal singapre) Jakrar indonessia Auckland or christ chruh newzealnd Talipia tiwan Macua china Mubia inda prague chezh(I would only go with prague if disney dose build in prague. Since walt jr said he would never build in mainland china disney shainga will need to be buildt else where else and prauge would be a create loction) riga laivia rio braizl buneus Aries argentia Lekia nigeria (Jackosn was part of luna parks in 1.0 and they build a park called herigate city in lekkia ) or somewhere in south africa. There so many loctions you may want to make a poll

Speak English, please.

If Micheal builds in America possible locations include Phoenix AZ , Seattle Washington, Billings Montana (, Portland Oregon Biloxi Mississippi, Provenience Rhode island Manchester New Hampshire Anchorage Alaska (We had Donald Trump build a theme park there in version 1.00) or Oahu Hawia there a 1,554-acre master planed community on Oahu that broke ground in 2016 called Hoopli that could be butterflied to make room for Micheal's s themepark. If Micheal build outside of america Then I would suggest Vancouver or Winnipeg Canada Dubai UAE (Micheal had fondness for visting Dubia) Sesotna isalnd Singapore (on the site of universal singapre) Jakarata Indonessia Auckland or Christchurch Zealand Tilapia Tiwan Macua China Mumbai inda Bratislava Slovakia Zagbra or Dubrovnik Cortcia Riga Laivia Rio de Janerio Braizl Buneus Aries Argentia Lekia nigeria or somewhere in south africa. There so many loctions you may want to make a poll
Glendale, Arizona was my initial choice but that might be hard to get to from Tempe and Downtown Phoenix.

Best option might be an indoor park somewhere in the midwest.

Glendale, Arizona was my initial choice but that might be hard to get to from Tempe and Downtown Phoenix.

Best option might be an indoor park somewhere in the midwest.
I am sure there land land to buidl a themepark in metro phoneix. Perhaps honest abe or some one else has a most spefic idea.
Any way here's a nutty idea. Do you think that is plauable that Micheal jackson micheal might try to buy the rights to captain EO with the intent to make an updated verison of the film for his themepark. An even nuttier idea is that micheal reason for buying out the rights to captain EO is make a feature lenght movie or tv series based on captain EO.

I am sure there land land to buidl a themepark in metro phoneix. Perhaps honest abe or some one else has a most spefic idea.
Any way here's a nutty idea. Do you think that is plauable that Micheal jackson micheal might try to buy the rights to captain EO with the intent to make an updated verison of the film for his themepark. An even nuttier idea is that micheal reason for buying out the rights to captain EO is make a feature lenght movie or tv series based on captain EO.
Captain EO was discontinued around 1993. So it is feasible that Michael could buy the rights back. But he'll need all the necessary elements to restore the footage and upscale it to 4K. The weather in Maricopa County will make an indoor park necessary.

Entertainment News for Early March 2009 (Part 2)

Notable sketches on the March 7, 2009 episode of
Saturday Night Live
- Lacey Chabert as Blanche Boudreaux, Tina Fey as Amy Pascal and Bill Hader as Bruce Timm in a sketch that portrays Pascal as the Overgrown Hall Monitor enforcing an unfair dress code at Columbia-Tristar Animation.
- Bob Costas, as himself, sits down with Brian Burke (Darrell Hammond) and Tiffany Disney (Ellen DeGeneres) to discuss the Mighty Ducks' insane trade for Henrik Lundqvist (Will Forte).

Michael Jackson meets with Maricopa County officials on at least 4 parcels of land for a proposed indoor theme park. Glendale, Peoria, Tempe and Phoenix proper are among the candidates.
- The Arizona Republic

The Sports Page
Goalie Swap Aftermath
James Duthie:
"Last night at the Staples Center, Henrik Lundqvist shut out the Kings 12-0 in his first road game as a Mighty Duck. Kings fans booed their own team as they skated to the tunnel when the game finally ended. Meanwhile in New York, JS Giguere continues to struggle in net for a Ranger squad who have now lost six straight at Madison Square Garden to the Islanders."
- TSN

MLB Spring Training

CC Sabathia signs a one-year contract with the Brooklyn Dodgers. Last season with the Hollywood Stars, Sabathia gave up the World Series clinching walk-off home run by Devil Rays slugger Evan Longoria.
- ESPN

Montreal Expos acquire Ichiro for a 2 year, $20 million USD deal.
- ESPN

Padres skipper Bruce Bochy says it's too early to decide if Brian Wilson or Tim Lincecum will be on the mound for Opening Day.
- The San Diego Union-Tribune

Marlins owner Mickey Arison joins the groundbreaking ceremony on a new ballpark to be built on the site of the former Miami Arena on First Avenue. Opened in 1988, the old arena was home to the Miami Heat of the NBA and the Florida Panthers of the IHL until both teams moved together to the Burger King Arena along Biscayne Bay in 2000. The new Marlins ballpark should be up and running by Opening Day 2012.
- The Miami Herald

Notable sketches on the March 7, 2009 episode of
Saturday Night Live
- Lacey Chabert as Blanche Boudreaux, Tina Fey as Amy Pascal and Bill Hader as Bruce Timm in a sketch that portrays Pascal as the Overgrown Hall Monitor enforcing an unfair dress code at Columbia-Tristar Animation.
It's funny cause Pascal is awful

Captain EO was discontinued around 1993. So it is feasible that Michael could buy the rights back. But he'll need all the necessary elements to restore the footage and upscale it to 4K. The weather in Maricopa County will make an indoor park necessary.
After Micheal Jackson Died OTL a bunch of his face started an internet campagin to get Diseny to bring Captian EO back as a tribute to Micheal. The campagin succesed and Captain EO made a comeback from 2010 until 2015. Thus I feel it would be ironic in a good way for micheal jackson to buyout the rights to captain EO for his own and possible to make a feature lenght captain eo film or a tv series. ALso there is a little know disneyland ip with a cult following that i feel that micheal may want to buy along with captain EO. It was tommorow land scifi themed rock band house band halyx. I feel that halyx would mesh well with captain EO. Here are couple links to more info on halyx. https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/halyx-disneyland-scifi-group-star-wars-cantina-band-kiss-093331245.html https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Halyx

What happened to the Orange Bowl Stadium ITTL?
The Orange Bowl is being completely rebuilt as part of a satellite campus for the University of Miami. In the meantime, the Hurricanes will continue to share Joe Robbie Stadium with the Dolphins and Marlins. The Marlins' new ballpark as I said should be up by 2012. It'll likely be a retractable roof or maybe a bigger version of the old Bobby Maduro park with an ETFE roof.

"When Joyce comes with me to road games across the US and Canada, she likes to check out some of the local landmarks during the daytime before games. Like for instance when we went to Philadelphia to play the Flyers, she wanted me to race her up the stairs of the Art Museum. Sometimes after games, Joyce likes to call room service to order ice cream for us to eat while we watch Family Guy reruns in our hotel room until 2 am. But there have been nights I had to remind her of our flight the next morning."
- Tiffany Disney in a TSN interview.

"When Joyce comes with me to road games across the US and Canada, she likes to check out some of the local landmarks during the daytime before games. Like for instance when we went to Philadelphia to play the Flyers, she wanted me to race her up the stairs of the Art Museum. Sometimes after games, Joyce likes to call room service to order ice cream for us to eat while we watch Family Guy reruns in our hotel room until 2 am. But there have been nights I had to remind her of our flight the next morning."
- Tiffany Disney in a TSN interview.
That's nice to see their buddies with each other