As Dreamers Do Part Deux

November 1, 2009

Mr. Christian Weston Chandler
Ruckersville, VA

Dear Mr. Chandler,

It has come to our attention that you have been posting hand-drawn comics on the internet that contain the unauthorized use of our combined intellectual property.

For the past several years, we have learned that you have used your Sonichu comics as an outlet to vent frustrations with society, particularly, your many failed attempts to achieve your romantic goals. You have also used Sonichu to attack and perpetuate harmful stereotypes of historically disadvantaged groups that include but not limited to: African Americans
Hispanics
Asians
The LGBT community
The Jewish community
Physically and intellectually disabled people
Women

Your material has tarnished the goodwill and positive reputation of our combined characters.

Therefore, we demand that you cease all production of Sonichu immediately.

Sincerely,
The undersigned

Walter E. Disney, Jr.
Chairman of the Board; Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Geraldine Laybourne
Chief Executive Officer; TBS+Paramount (parent company of Sega ITTL)

Michael E. Uslan
Chairman; Columbia-Tristar Industries, Inc.

Brian Goldner
Chief Executive Officer; Hasbro, Inc.

Reggie Fils-Aime
President; Nintendo of America

Robert A. Iger
Chairman of the Board; Bally's Inc. (parent company of Namco)
Chris-Chan's possible response to this cease and desist.

Entertainment News for Late October/Early November 2009 Part 2

Hillsborough County District Attorney: "A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Ronald Dion DeSantis, head of the Tallahassee chapter of the Foundation of Americans for Responsible Television (FART). Earlier this month, the Tampa Bay Lightning alerted local authorities to homophobic and sexually explicit threats that Mr. DeSantis allegedly left on the Lightning's answering machines, targeting Tiffany Disney, who owns the Mighty Duck franchise."
- WFTS (Tampa SBC affiliate) Local News
Yeah this is getting out of hand, at this point Tiff needs a secret service.
Busch Gardens Tampa, under new ownership, will officially rebrand as Hard Rock Jungle Bay in June of 2010. [1]
- The Tampa Bay Times

[1] To avoid confusion, Universal's Polynesian-themed Volcano Bay will instead be called Lava Lagoon when it opens around 2012 ITTL. Fantastic Realms will open in 2010 ITTL, on the site of the OTL Epic Universe. The "Fantastic" name is to avoid confusion with Disney's Epic Kingdom, which opened in Anaheim on the OTL California Adventure site.
Cool.
Alice Cooper booed off stage by the ARCO Arena crowd after he bashed our native daughter Johanna Thomas in an anti-trans rant during his set. [2]
- The Sacramento Bee
Why would he do that? He’s a pretty good guy.
Michael Jackson begins a 2 year residency in Las Vegas after several years out of the spotlight.
- CNN
Vegas seems right for the guy.
Attorneys for Roseanne Barr settle out of court to avoid an April 2010 trial in the defamation lawsuit filed by former teen heartthrob Johanna Thomas.
- ABC News
Ha ha! (Is Johanna Thomas real IRL?)
The Sports Page
2009 World Series

Phillies and Devil Rays tied at 3
- NBC Sports
Here. We. Go.
Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs fined $5,000 by the NHL for comments downplaying the nature of Chris Chan's recent stalking of Mighty Ducks owner Tiffany Disney.
- ESPN
Someone just arrest Chan please.
NBA Opening Week National TV Slate
Tuesday, October 27 (Both on TNT)

Orlando Magic at Cleveland Cavaliers
San Diego Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers

Wednesday, October 28 (Both on FX)
New Jersey Nets at New York Knicks
Utah Raptors at Denver Nuggets

Thursday, October 29 (Both on TNT)
Phoenix Suns at Boston Celtics
Portland Trailblazers at Vancouver Grizzlies

Friday, October 30 (Both on FX)
New Orleans Jazz at San Antonio Spurs
Spirts of St. Louis at San Diego Clippers
Cool.

November 1, 2009

Ruckersville, VA

Dear Mr. Chandler,

It has come to our attention that you have been posting hand-drawn comics on the internet that contain the unauthorized use of our combined intellectual property.

For the past several years, we have learned that you have used your Sonichu comics as an outlet to vent frustrations with society, particularly, your many failed attempts to achieve your romantic goals. You have also used Sonichu to attack and perpetuate harmful stereotypes of historically disadvantaged groups that include but not limited to: African Americans
Hispanics
Asians
The LGBT community
The Jewish community
Women

Your material has tarnished the goodwill and positive reputation of our combined characters.

Sincerely,
The undersigned

Walter E. Disney, Jr.

Geraldine Laybourne

Michael E. Uslan

Brian Goldner

Reggie Fils-Aime

Robert A. Iger
Chris... Put up the white flag. Don't make this worse than it already is. But, knowing him he's going to vent about it and make all people upset.

November 1, 2009

Ruckersville, VA

Dear Mr. Chandler,

Hispanics
Asians
The LGBT community
The Jewish community
Women

Sincerely,
The undersigned

Walter E. Disney, Jr.

Geraldine Laybourne

Michael E. Uslan

Brian Goldner

Reggie Fils-Aime

Robert A. Iger
Why do I get the feeling that Chris-Chan is gonna send all these people envelopes filled with white powder?

Entertainment News for Late October/Early November 2009 Part 2

Hillsborough County District Attorney: "A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Ronald Dion DeSantis, head of the Tallahassee chapter of the Foundation of Americans for Responsible Television (FART). Earlier this month, the Tampa Bay Lightning alerted local authorities to homophobic and sexually explicit threats that Mr. DeSantis allegedly left on the Lightning's answering machines, targeting Tiffany Disney, who owns the Mighty Duck franchise."
- WFTS (Tampa SBC affiliate) Local News

Busch Gardens Tampa, under new ownership, will officially rebrand as Hard Rock Jungle Bay in June of 2010. [1]
- The Tampa Bay Times

[1] To avoid confusion, Universal's Polynesian-themed Volcano Bay will instead be called Lava Lagoon when it opens around 2012 ITTL. Fantastic Realms will open in 2010 ITTL, on the site of the OTL Epic Universe. The "Fantastic" name is to avoid confusion with Disney's Epic Kingdom, which opened in Anaheim on the OTL California Adventure site.

Alice Cooper booed off stage by the ARCO Arena crowd after he bashed our native daughter Johanna Thomas in an anti-trans rant during his set. [2]
- The Sacramento Bee

[2] IOTL, Jonathan Taylor Weiss was born in Pennsyvlania but was raised in Sacramento. Also IOTL, JTT adopted "Thomas" for his stage name from the middle name of his big brother Joel Thomas Weiss. ITTL, upon completion of her transition, Johanna legally changed her name to Johanna Taylor Thomas in early 2008.

Michael Jackson begins a 2 year residency in Las Vegas after several years out of the spotlight.
- CNN

Attorneys for Roseanne Barr settle out of court to avoid an April 2010 trial in the defamation lawsuit filed by former teen heartthrob Johanna Thomas.
- ABC News

The Sports Page
2009 World Series

Phillies and Devil Rays tied at 3
- NBC Sports

Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs fined $5,000 by the NHL for comments downplaying the nature of Chris Chan's recent stalking of Mighty Ducks owner Tiffany Disney.
- ESPN

NBA Opening Week National TV Slate
Tuesday, October 27 (Both on TNT)

Orlando Magic at Cleveland Cavaliers
San Diego Clippers at Los Angeles Lakers

Wednesday, October 28 (Both on FX)
New Jersey Nets at New York Knicks
Utah Raptors at Denver Nuggets

Thursday, October 29 (Both on TNT)
Phoenix Suns at Boston Celtics
Portland Trailblazers at Vancouver Grizzlies

Friday, October 30 (Both on FX)
New Orleans Jazz at San Antonio Spurs
Spirts of St. Louis at San Diego Clippers
Was the headline about Micheal because I brought Micheal jackson up. I assume that the redsienyc will swapan a sucesfull alumb. If so the almub will probbly called this is it.I hope that jackson will have atleast one more succesful alumb after This is it . I also hope that micheal jackosn will open that themepark in phoniex. Perhaps he should also possialby buyout a precisitng park. like jerudung park in Brunei. Micheal jackson has a contion to that park. He was the first perosn to perform at the park ampthepre. Jerdung park was popular in the 90's but by 2005. Minnor revialiton happen started in 2011 but they didn't start replace the rundown rides by 2011. If micheal jackson dosn't buy the park before he may provide fundign to help restore his old haunt.

November 1, 2009

Ruckersville, VA

Dear Mr. Chandler,

Hispanics
Asians
The LGBT community
The Jewish community
Women

Sincerely,
The undersigned

Walter E. Disney, Jr.

Geraldine Laybourne

Michael E. Uslan

Brian Goldner

Reggie Fils-Aime

Robert A. Iger
Oh damn the entire squad pulled up.

Oh damn the entire squad pulled up.

So as fuk did

Yup. The cavalry is coming to protect Tiffany from Chris Chan.

As we speak the NHL and Disney are teaming up to recruit bodyguards to act as her "secret service."

Many of the candidates include those with at least five years experience as cast members of the Disney theme parks. Other candidates are former NHL players who had been "enforcers" on the ice, basically protecting their teammates from dirty opponents.

@nick_crenshaw82

Dear Tiffany,
Who do you see playing your dad in a movie?

Kip Brennan
(Former Mighty Ducks enforcer)

Tiffany Disney:
"Hi Kip. Glad to hear from you again. Hope you're doing well with life after hockey."

"Michael Douglas once said he based his wardrobe for the Gordon Gekko character from Wall Street on my dad. Another person would be Alec Baldwin because he used to do plenty of impressions of my dad on SNL."

@nick_crenshaw82

Dear Tiffany,

Kip Brennan

Tiffany Disney:
"Hi Kip. Glad to hear from you again. Hope you're doing well with life after hockey."

"Michael Douglas once said he based his wardrobe for the Gordon Gekko character from Wall Street on my dad. Another person would be Alec Baldwin because he used to do plenty of impressions of my dad on SNL."
Is this for a requests?

Are you sure the semiole should but hard rock in the jungle bay name. Speaking of the smieole tribe does anybody like the idea of the semiole expanding outside of casion and theme park entemrnt and buy a flim studio. Do you think that a purchase blockbuster studios or lionsgate is with in there capablity. IF not could they purcahse relaitvy media or im global.

@nick_crenshaw82

Dear Tiffany,

Kip Brennan

Tiffany Disney:

Dear Tiffany
Seeing as how you said either Michael Douglas or Alec Baldwin to play your father in a biopic who would you see directing it because I can imagine Ron Howard directing.
Yours truely,
Deakin Causer

This Just In (November 2, 2009)
This Just In

November 2, 2009
Chris Chan Fucks with the Mouse and Finds Out
"Effective immediately, I am banning Mr. Chandler for life from all Disney theme parks worldwide. His is persistent harrassment of my daughter is extremely disturbing and harmful."
- Walt Disney, Jr. in a statement

This Just In

November 2, 2009
"Effective immediately, I am banning Mr. Chandler for life from all Disney theme parks worldwide. His is persistent harrassment of my daughter is extremely disturbing and harmful."
HOLY FUCK WHEN A [CENSORED] GETS BANNED FROM DISNEY, YOU KNOW SHIT'S GOT REAL!

Why would he do that? He’s a pretty good guy.

Ha ha! (Is Johanna Thomas real IRL?)

"Johanna, if you see this, I'm sorry...with every ounce in my heart..."
- A tearful Alice Cooper in a press conference.

Johanna Thomas is an OC for TTL
Born Jonathan Taylor Weiss in September of 1981, Johanna was originally known to 90's kids (aka Millennials) as TV and film star Jonathan Taylor Thomas. After taking a hiatus from acting to attend Harvard, Johanna made her gender affirmation transition. She legally adopted her current name in December of 2007.

This Just In

November 2, 2009
I bet we get similar statements from other companies that own parks very soon, as a show of solidarity.