Devolution Central - Kent

1701001707110.png
Kent election of 2024, triggered after May's defence of refugees infuriates the conservative right leading to Braverman inciting a riot. May suspends Braverman because of her actions which leads to a far right walk out of her government forcing a snap election. Meanwhile after May passes a new bill to streamline gender changes, Labour ousts the moderate Dodds in favour of the oft-accused "terf" Rosie Duffield who opposes extensions to gender changing laws on the grounds of protecting women, her "bigoted" attitude to transgenderism leads the left wing of Labour and the Co-operative party to break away and stand their own candidates for the first time since 1929 (though they remain part of Labour on the national and local levels) making Lloyd Russell Moyle their leader.

Hmmm..interesting tidbit....but I think you should start the thread by introducing the actual POD (point of deviation), or at the very least introduce this as a prologue..
And considering the subjects that is been discuss (posting in this subforum discussion about someone who still has a prominent role right now is a bit being frowned about)...perhaps ask the mods to move it to the Political Chat subforum (where TL that started in and/or heavily touched upon the modern day (usually post 2010) is usually posted....)

Last edited:
Hmmm..interesting tidbit....but I think you should start the thread by introducing the actual POD (point of deviation), or at the very least introduce this as a prologue..
And considering the subjects that is been discuss (posting in this subforum discussion about someone who still has a prominent role right now is a bit being frowned about)...perhaps ask the mods to move it to the Political Chat subforum (where TL that started in and/or heavily touched upon the modern day (usually post 2010) is usually posted....)
Thank you I will bear that in mind from here on out, my account is fairly old but I amn't here that much.